Sunday, February 26, 2006

Baby Bump

This past week, I have been in Carmel, California (about a 5 minute walk down the beach to the Pebble Beach PGA Golf Course) for a San Francisco Sales District meeting. I saw an otter, some seals and sea lions, and even a couple of whales! The most exciting thing I saw was in the car at the Evansville airport...Joey is starting to show! I noticed her baby bump has definitely grown since I left last weekend. While I was away, Joey bought a fetal heart monitor to listen for bitty's heart. It is not as good as the ones in the doctor's office, so we aren't always sure what we are hearing, but I know that we will really enjoy that little machine. We go in on March 23rd to get out next ultrasound, when we will be able to see if bitty is a boy or girl! I'll make sure to keep you up to date with the rest!

No comments: