Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Alsman Girls Pictures

Hadley Claire is adjusting well at home. It already feels like she's been a part of our lives forever even though she's only 9 days old. Life is so much fun with her in our family. She is happy and content, and is a goofball at times. We always are laughing just watching her scan the room and react to things. She is also a MUCH better sleeper than her sister (sorry Laney!!!). Since she came home, her typical night starts at 10:30, then she wakes up at 2:30 for about an hour, then sleeps until 5:30 or 6:00. Laney is doing better than we expected with her new sister. Today, she even asked to kiss Hadley and offered her new sister a coveted gummy bear! Every time Hadley cries, Laney tells Joey that Hadley is hungry! She's so smart! We will keep you posted, as Hadley has her first doctor's appointment tomorrow. Until then, please enjoy these pictures (and browse the pictures from the hospital on snapfish by clicking here).

On our way to the hospital
We are so proud to finally take our new family member

home from the hospital for the first time!

I had my first real bath the night I came home.


Celebrating Father's Day made me sleepy I am a MOOBIE STAR!!!






Alsman girls = lots of bows





My pacifier says my name. Mommy and I just got back from a walk to Mimi & Pops' house with Daddy and my big sister. I always fall right asleep when we take walks.






Laney taking her ladybug backpack on a powerwheels jeep safari










On a family stroll

1 comment:

Erin said...

everyone looks great! so glad that hadley is adjusting so well. i love the paci's with her name!