Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Blog Facelift

Hi everybody. Our blog just got a facelift from a lady at Penny Lane Designs. I hope you like it.

The girls just had new pictures taken today! This time Jane Fritchley took the pictures. She has a more spontaneous style than the last pictures we just posted. Hadley just turned 3 months old, so we wanted to get 3-month-old pictures of her. Laney had a bit of a case of the terrible two's, so there weren't a ton of pictures. I think there are some great ones though. Hadley laid down and held her head up high to smile for the camera. I can't wait to see them; we'll post them here as soon as they're ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of the website! How did you get it to look like this?? Can't wait to see the new pictures. I love the ones that you already posted!!