Saturday, September 06, 2008

Quick update

The last few weeks have been pretty interesting around here. Joey and Brooke have been training for the Evansville half marathon in October. Their workouts have gotten up to 8 miles. This morning (after yet another night of very little sleep for Joey) they ran the 10k (a little over 6 miles) at their best pace ever!

(Blake) on the other hand have been better. 2 weeks ago I was in Dallas for work and picked up a bad bug. For the last 6 days I have had a high fever up to >103. Joey has basically been doing the single mom act for 2 weeks.

Laney and Hadley are doing great! Hadley is really starting to get those cute little chubby roles in her legs (I love those), and has begun laughing, studying her surroundings, and responding in more complex ways much more now. When she smiles really big, she gets the cutest dimple too!

I'll write back with more soon, but it's late and I am typing this on an iPhone (my first time, so I am not very fast). More pics to come too.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Blake, I hope you feel better. Way to go Joey for running her rear off! No wonder she looks like a million bucks. Seriously, I was showing my mom and dad your blog the other day and we were all talking about how stunning she is ... you too, of course, Blake! Our little girl will be here in 12 days. We are scheduled for a c-sec (she's totally breech) on Sept 19th. I cannot believe it!